500W Vertical Axis Turbine with Wind Turbine Price
|FOB Price:||US $867-19,967 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $867-19,967/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Foam+Plywooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GV-500W
- Number of Blade: Three Blade
- Stress Way of Blade: Resistance
- Phase: Three Phase
- Generator Type: Disc Coreless Permanent Magnent Generator
- Blades Number: 3 PCS
- Rated Wind Speed: 12 M/S
- Safe Wind Speed: 50 M/S
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Trademark: GREEF
- Origin: Qingdao, Shandong, China
- Output Type: AC Three Phase
- Rotating Shaft: Vertical
- Power: ＜10kW
- Certification: CE, ISO, BV
- Generator Material: Aluminium Body+Copper Wire+ND-Fe-B
- Blades Material: FRP
- Start Wind Speed: 2.8 M/S
- Rated Rotor Speed: 100rpm
- Life Time: More Than 20 Years
- Specification: CE ISO BV
- HS Code: 8502310000
500W Small Vertical WTGs (VAWTs) are a type of wind turbine where the main rotor shaft is set vertically and the main components are located at the base of the turbine. VAWTs offer a number of advantages over traditional horizontal-axis wind turbines (HAWTs). They can be packed closer together in wind farms, allowing more in a given space. they are smaller, but rather due to the slowing effect on the air that HAWTs have, forcing designers to separate them by ten times their width.
GreeF 500W small vertical WTGs are rugged, quiet, light, Omni-directional, and they do not create as much stress on the support structure. They do not require as much wind to generate power, thus allowing them to be closer to the ground. By being closer to the ground they are easily maintained and can be installed on rooftop and similar tall structures.
• Household, Garden, farm, Urban, Rooftop
• Telecom sites.
• Rural electrification programs. Island, sentry, island, sight lighting.
The 500W vertical axis wind turbine is often used in conjunction with solar panels to provide more reliable year-round energy supply.
|Start Wind Speed||1m/s(2.24mph)|
|Rated Wind Speed||10m/s(26.88mph)|
|Working Wind Speed||1-25m/s (4.48-56 mph)|
|Safety Wind Speed||50m/s(112mph)|
|Blades Rotor Diameter||1.3M(4.27ft)|
|Blades Material &Quantity||FRP /3PCS|
|Tower Height||6m(39.36ft.) Free folding tower|
|Generator Type||Axial Flux Coreless outer rotor disc permanent magnet direct drive generator|
|Protection Method||Electromagnetic Brake +PWM|
|Life time||20 Years|
Test position: at 15m away from generator (average value of 3 point-rears, left, right.)
|Wind Speed (m/s)||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|
|Sound( dB )||1.31||3.02||6.20||9.43||13.42||22.08||32.54||36.45||37.22|
|Wind Speed (m/s)||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20|
|Sound( dB )||45.11||45.20||45.25||45.33||45.44||45.62||45.76||45.85||46.00|
Note: The sound value includes wind noise.
Advantages of Axial Flux Coreless Disc Generator
1. Torque Patent Technology: use newest "Precise Coil" technology. No hysteresis and gear notches effect make the start torque very low <0.1N.M ,it can make the wind turbine have low start wind speed.
2. Original Structure: use disc coreless motor to take place traditional motor makes it less drag
3. Higher Reliability: special structure make it bigger ratio of power to volume, power to weight and have long life of 8 times longer than traditional motor.
4. Gearless, direct drive, low RPM generator.
Packaging & Shipping
1. 500W vertical axis wind turbine use inner foam protection outer Plywooden case.
2. Tower with Foam package only.
3. Controller invertor with inner carton box outer plywooden case.
4. Pakage size and weight please refer to our sales.
5. Shipping by sea with FCL LCL or by air.
If you have any request in package and shipping please tell our sales we will do according to your request.
We can design different system for customers according your request. For example, off-grid system, solar wind hybrid system
Our main 500W vertical axis wind turbine and battery are FREE Three years warranty, controller and invertor are 1 years warranty.
All lifelong technical support and part cost supply.
(1) The warranty period is start from the date of shipment which show on the bill of loading or air waybill.
(2) Free maintenance services during the warranty period the cost involved be borne by the company, do not charge a fee to customers, free warranty if any damage outside the warranty period, the company will charge a fee for labor costs and materials.
(3) The warranty period, company's quality problems caused by the maintenance of the freight borne by the company, if not under warranty or man-made damage, the freight charges by the customer.
1. Q: Why buy a small wind turbine ?
A: A GREEFwind turbine is a smart investment that will lower your monthly expenses, increase your net worth. At the same time, it will help clean the air, slow climate change, and move us towards the energy independence. You will also enjoy watching your utility meter turn backwards and the lively interaction between the wind and your GREEF turbine. Finally, it will totally change your view of wind - you will start appreciating windy days. For those fortunate enough to have a windy site of at least one acre, a GREEF wind system will be substantially less expensive than a comparable solar system, it will take up less space, and its performance won't degrade over time. It's like buying vs. renting a home. Over the next 10 years a typical homeowner or small bussiness will pay $18000 to over $5000 in electric bills , at rates that often increse faster than inflation. When you choose a GREEF wind system you take the same monthly expense and invest it in a tangible asset. Once your GREEF turbine is paid off, you will enkoy more money in your pocket every month for the next 20years.
2. Q: Does 10kw vertical axis wind turbine installation Easy?
A: Very easy, every customer can install it by themselves, we will supply all the components for installation and very details installation manual.
3. Q: Does our wind is enough for a 5kw vertical axis wind turbine?
A: As our 10kw vertical axis wind turbine can start running at low wind speed 1m/s. so your average annal wind speed is 4- 5m/s then you can use it.
4.Q:Which model is suitable for me?
A: Please contact our sales with following points:
1. How many watts your house consume per day.
2. Your annual wind speed.
3. What kinds of system do you want? On-grid or off-grid?
Any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
GreeF company sales team will give you our best service !
QINGDAO GREEF NEW ENERGY EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD